We’ve said it before, but it’s worth saying again: There’s no reason to pay full price for a meal out.
Within a few minutes on your smartphone or computer, a search engine can quickly reveal deals at various restaurants.
For example, we’ve rounded up five $5 discounts you will find at major restaurant chains right now. Each will either get you a meal (or margarita) for $5 or take $5 off your check.
Just consider calling ahead to confirm your local restaurants are participating in these offers:
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: The throughout March. For deals on food, try the happy hour menu, as we detail in “7 Surefire Ways to Save on Your Next Restaurant Meal.”
- Denny’s: Take when dining in and using the coupon on the Denny’s website. The coupon expires March 9.
- On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: The until April 8. It includes your choice of any two items from a special menu rice and beans, and chips and salsa.
- Pei Wei Asian Diner: The small or regular size right now. It’s called the “Wei Better Orange Chicken.”
- Subway: Five footlong sub sandwiches are currently .
For more ways to save on your next meal out — wherever you eat — check out “12 Ways to Slice Your Next Restaurant Check in Half.”
Have you taken advantage of any tasty restaurant deals lately? Let us know below or over on .