Photo by Maglara / Shutterstock.com
Whatever you’re shopping for this July 4 holiday, odds are good that you’ll find a bargain if you know where to look.
If you’re in the market for a new appliance, hit up the Independence Day sales at , or . You stand to save up to 40 percent at each retailer.
If you’re interested in something else, though, check out the following holiday sales:
- and : These photo and personalized photo gift retailers are offering 50 percent off. is good through Wednesday with code 4DAY50. is good through July 8 with code FIREWORKS.
- : on purchases of $25 or more of top brands like Adidas and Dyson through Tuesday. Use code PARTYINUSA.
- : If you’ve always wanted a Le Creuset Dutch oven, now’s the time to . A lot of other Le Creuset cookware pieces — classic products built to last — are also .
- : If you’ve never ordered from Michaels online and picked up the order at your local store, now’s a great time to try. You’ll on every regular-priced item in your order. This offer is valid through Wednesday with code 40BOPISW.
- : This kitchenware retailer is offering sitewide through Wednesday. Use code BOOM30.
- : Save up to 30 percent in the and the through Wednesday. Additionally, you can save an extra 15 percent off indoor and outdoor furniture and rugs with code AMERICA.
- : Look for “” — including rollbacks and clearance prices — on outdoor gear, technology and more.
- : This home goods retailer is offering anywhere from across several departments.
For more deals and shopping tips, check out “The Best (and Worst) Things to Buy in July — Plus Tips on Amazon Prime Day.”
What holiday sales are you shopping this year? Do you know of any you would add to this list? Let us know by commenting below or over on .