Photo by Maridav / Shutterstock.com
This post comes from partner site WhistleOut.com.
The best thing about having so many cellphone carriers to choose from is that when one comes out with a new promotion, chances are the others follow suit. A little healthy competition never hurt anyone, and in this case, it’s doing quite the opposite for us consumers! Most of the big carriers are offering buy one, get one free deals for some of the latest cellphone models, including:
- Apple iPhone 8, 8 Plus and X
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
- LG G7 ThinQ
So if you’re in the market for a new cellphone (or two cellphones actually) then now’s the time to . Here are the best cellphone deals available from top carriers right now.
Buy an iPhone and get 1 free
Most of the major carriers — AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile — are offering 2-for-1 deals on iPhone models 8, 8 Plus and X right now. We particularly like Sprint’s iPhone 8 deal on their Unlimited Freedom Plan. Here are the details:
- Cost: $89.17 per month ($60 for the plan, $29.17 for the phone)
- Talk and text: Unlimited, including to and from Mexico and Canada
- Data: Unlimited (speeds may be slowed down if you use more than 23GB of data in a month)
- Mobile hotspot: 10GB
- International text: Included for over 180 different countries
Not only will you get two iPhones, but you’ll also get a free Hulu subscription (worth $7.99 per month). You have two options with this plan: either take out a for 18 months, or pay for the cellphone in monthly installments for two years. If you choose the leasing option, you can also get a new iPad 6th Generation for just $99.99.
If you’re worried about early termination fees with your current provider, worry no more. Sprint will give you a reward card with up to $650 credit to help you pay any switching fees.
Other iPhone offers
Other 2-for-1 deals on the iPhone 8, 8 Plus or X include those from:
- AT&T (if you also sign up for AT&T Next)
- T-Mobile (also have buy one, get one deals for the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus)
But, what about Verizon? They are no longer offering a 2-for-1 deal on iPhones, but they are now offering when you trade in an eligible phone.
2-for-1 Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus
Is a Samsung Galaxy more your style? Don’t worry, you haven’t been left out of the 2-for-1 frenzy. AT&T and T-Mobile are both offering buy one, get one free deals on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus.
If you’re a heavy online streamer, then you’ll love T-Mobile’s ONE plan for $100 per month (includes $30 per month phone payment). You’ll enjoy:
- Unlimited talk and text (including in Canada and Mexico
- Unlimited data (50GB at full speed)
- Up to 5GB of 4G data in Mexico and Canada
- Unlimited data (up to 3G speeds) and texting in more than 140 countries
- 3G mobile hotspot speeds
Other Samsung Galaxy S9 offers
If you don’t need two cellphones, then Verizon Wireless has a deal for you. They’re offering up to 50 percent off the Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus when you trade in an eligible phone and sign up for an installment plan. That’s up to $464.99 in savings on the S9 Plus or up to $399.99 in savings on the S9!
Buy an LG phone, get 1 free
If you’re more of an LG cellphone fan, then there’s also something for you.
Sprint have a buy one, get one free deal on this cellphone when you sign up for their flex lease. On their Unlimited Freedom plan, you’ll pay $93 per month ($60 for the plan $33 for the phone) and get:
- Unlimited data, talk and text
- Unlimited talk and text while in Canada and Mexico
- Free Hulu subscription
- HD video streaming
- Unlimited texts to more than 180 countries
If you order online, you’ll also save $30 off your activation fees! The savings are endless with Sprint!
Be sure to act quickly with these buy one, get one free deals because they won’t last. You can find more than $900 in savings with some of the offers, and these days carriers make it easy for you to switch, with some even offering to help pay for your early termination fees.
More from Whistleout.com:
- “The Best Cellphone Plans for Your International Travel”
- “Switching Cellphone Carriers? Here Are the 3 Biggest Mistakes to Avoid”
- “The Best Cheap Low-Data Cellphone Plans”
Do these deals tempt you to upgrade your device? Share with us in comments below or on our .