This post comes from partner site WhistleOut.com.
One of the cheapest in the market (especially for coverage) just got cheaper with this Black Friday deal from
For those of us who want both great prices and great coverage, ROK Mobile’s Black Friday deal offers the cheapest that runs on the “nation’s most reliable network.”
Available now, this limited-time offer gives you a great way to save on your monthly cellphone bill without sacrificing quality. Here’s how it works:
- Switch to unlimited data plan and get the benefits of being on the “nation’s most reliable network,” otherwise known as (often MVNOs aren’t contractually allowed to advertise the networks they are using, but WhistleOut has checked sources and coverage maps confirm it as Verizon’s network).
- And you’ll pay less! offers new customers three months of unlimited data on Verizon’s network for $99.
- Save $50 on this when you pay for three months upfront (monthly price marked down from $50 to $33). And compared to , this special offer is $42/month cheaper.
ROK Mobile Black Friday Deal: What you need to know
- Deal is available for a limited time for new customers only
- You can bring your CDMA-compatible smartphone (a device that’s either bought at Verizon or Sprint stores). Check .
- After the promotional 3-month service period, plans will return to regular pricing
- Cellphone service must be activated on or before 1/15/18
ROK Unlimited data plan features:
- Unlimited talk and text and high-speed LTE data; speeds may temporarily slow down at 20GB only during times of high network traffic (see ).
- (standard definition) 480p with the option of turning “data stretcher” feature off for higher streaming speed
- Access to 30 million Wi-Fi hotspots via MyROK App
- No contracts or credit checks required
- Roadside assistance included
Compare Unlimited Data plans
More from WhistleOut.com:
Are you snapping up Black Friday bargains? Share with us in comments below or on our .
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.