Photo by Sanneberg / Shutterstock.com
This post comes from partner site WhistleOut.com.
Good news if you’re interested in buying Google’s latest cellphone, the Pixel 2! You can get it for half off through this new .
How this Pixel 2 deal works:
- Purchase your new unlocked Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL from an authorized retailer: Verizon, Best Buy, Google Store or Project Fi. Pixel 2 is available now for preorder from these retailers and for in-store purchases starting Oct. 19. *Plus, for a limited time, get a free with preorder purchase, while supplies last.
- Bring your new device to and get $325 back — that’s 50 percent off if you’re purchasing the Pixel 2, 64 GB (Full retail price: $649).
Pixel 2 retail price
|Pixel 2||64 GB||$649|
|Pixel 2||128 GB||$749|
|Pixel 2 XL||64 GB||$849|
|Pixel 2 XL||128 GB||$949|
Device offer details
- This offer is valid for those purchasing an unlocked Pixel from Google Play Store, Verizon or other authorized retailers and who sign up for T-Mobile service plan.
- Proof of purchase is required, and you must be the original device owner (i.e. receipts from eBay or Craigslist are not eligible). This is a limited time offer, and you must register for this offer within 30 days of receiving your phone.
- Existing customers can also get this deal when they add a line of ONE Unlimited or Simple Choice Unlimited.
- Your rebate will be mailed to you in the form of a prepaid MasterCard for a total of $325. Allow eight weeks for processing and delivery.
T-Mobile ONE cellphone plan features
- Unlimited talk, text and data. Speeds may temporarily slow down during times of high network congestion once you have used 50 GB. (See: )
- Unlimited at 3 G speeds
- Video streaming in (SD)
- International talk, text and data in 140+ countries
- Free in-flight texting and on hour of free data on Gogo-enabled flights
- All-in pricing: All taxes and fees are included in plan price.
Pixel 2, 64GB
Pixel 2 XL, 64GB
Are you weighing a Pixel 2 purchase? Share with us in comments below or on our .
More from WhistleOut.com:
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.